Are you ready for cooler weather, chunky sweaters and fall decorations? Wondering where to find pieces to easily decorate your home for the new season? Maybe you’re hosting Friendsgiving this year and trying to figure out how to make your home look festive. Looking for recommendations on Thanksgiving centerpieces? Don’t worry, I got you.
I spent some time today browsing and narrowing down the pieces that I want to add to our home this fall and I think you’re going to love them too. The best part? They’re easy to order on Amazon, but they’re all handmade and sold by small businesses right here in the US!
1) These wreaths are ah-may-zing. They're the perfect way to greet your guests right at the door, and they make big statements. I spotted the blue one first and it literally took my breath away when I scrolled to it, so I obviously stopped and started digging into the listing. They’re made by Leopard Designs in New Jersey and all of her work is SO pretty. Just click the picture below to order!
I can't decide which one I want!!
Traditional red, orange and yellow or burgundy, cream and navy to match my house?
2) Go ahead and light this apple cider doughnut candle in a safe spot close to the door so that those fall vibes continue as your friends and family come in and get settled. Best part? It’s made in Florida from a coconut and soy wax blend for a long, clean burn.
Just click the picture to order!
3) I think these adorable velvet pumpkins are going to be the focal point of my Friendsgiving table centerpiece this year. You know what I really love about them? No matter what your color scheme is, this Wisconsin based company, Your Heart’s Content, can make pumpkins to match it. They have over 30 different colors! Click the picture to check out all of the options and pick your colors!
4) These cute little acorns are super flexible. They would look great sprinkled in among the velvet pumpkins on your table, or as a vase filler on your mantle. The fact that the acorn caps are real and gathered in a forest in Pennsylvania just tickles me to death.
Just click the picture to decide between the vase filler and ornament options.
5) If you’re like me and you’re craving a more formal, sit-down meal on Thanksgiving, consider these precious pumpkin place markers. They come in white or orange and are made by hand in Kentucky with polymer clay. Cute as can be!
Click the picture to be taken to the color that matches your table décor best!
6) From a girl’s night around a firepit to a large family gathering, these wine glass tags will keep drinks identifiable while adding a sweet fall touch to your normal wine glasses. I love seasonal tags because they make me feel like I have stemware for each season, but its much easier to store a handful of small tags than several sets of glasses. Just click the picture below to grab a set of your own.
7) These whiskey glasses from Black Lantern Store in Colorado are show stoppers, plain and simple. No, they aren’t strictly “fall,” but they have serious autumn feelings about them. You can use them any time of course, but I think sitting down with a maple old fashioned after all the Thanksgiving dishes are washed and put away sounds like the ideal way to celebrate a perfectly hosted holiday!
You can click on the photo to grab yourself a set, OR pick some up as a hostess gift for any holiday parties you might be attending this year!
My favorite part of decorating for fall is that I can put all of this out now, in September, and with minor tweaks it will take me straight through until I’m ready to put up my Christmas decorations. I’ll add a handful of Halloween pieces in October, plus some extra pumpkins and gourds in November and that’s it! So, what do you think? Feeling inspired? What are your favorite fall décor pieces? When and how do you decorate and celebrate beginning of the cooler months? Share your favorite fall traditions in the comments!
Not hosting Thanksgiving this year? Make sure to share this list with your friends or family who are!
This post may contain affiliate links and as an Amazon affiliate I may earn from qualifying purchases.